Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Family and Friends





I'm going to post a ton of pictures and not say much. I'm just better at that. Isn't there a saying about a picture being worth a thousand words?  We went to our favorite park a couple times this past week and had a fun time picnicking and flying kites with my parents and sister. Then a few days later headed back to the park with a good friend who drove all the way from Pennsylvania to Greenville with two kids under 5 all by herself...she's my hero! I always have a great time with this little family and I'm forever trying to convince them to move back down here so we can spend more time together.





My sister and my dad flying a kite with little girl





We were struggling getting the kite to fly (I blame it on the quality of the kite and on myself for actually thinking the kite would fly after last time's failed attempt with the same type of kite). Next time, we are going to head out there with a GOOD kite. No more cheapo kites! Stay tuned for a successful kite flying venture in the near future.




And there she goes...she actually had the kite up there for a little while.




My mom and Little Man getting some sunshine





My dad pushing little girl on the swing.





My friend's oldest boy enjoying the huge slide.





Little girl having a blast in the "big kid" play area.





My friend's youngest little boy...isn't he adorable?





 Little girl having no fear and giving me visions of broken arms and hospitals. I scare easily =)





 My friend's oldest with Little Man



 Aww =)





 My sweet baby



She's such a good mommy






These two are so cute together and for the most part play really well with each other. They definitely keep us laughing. Can't wait until they come again!

2 comments:

  1. I love that park! We went there last spring to fly kites with Liam and Gillian. Great pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, it is definitely my all time favorite park. Just wish it wasn't so far away!

    ReplyDelete