Sunday, March 6, 2011

The Red Button


Little Girl has discovered how to use Photo Booth (or "the red button" as Little Girl likes to call it) all by herself. This is both good and bad. It is good because this occupies her when we are busy preparing a meal or doing other tasks around the house. It is bad because we now have almost a thousand pictures of Little Girl and we are having a hard time deleting any of them as they have given Gerald and I so many laughs when Little Girl is down for the night and we are looking over the pictures that she has taken during the day. For about a week I "hid" the red button but I felt bad when Little Girl would get on the computer all excited only to see her face fall and hear her say "oh bummer Mommy...the red button is still gone." When I finally "found" the red button Little Girl was running all around saying "yay, Mommy found the red button!" So I figure, what's the harm? She loves making crazy faces and I guess I'll worry about deleting them if/when we run out of space on the computer. Here are some of my favorites. Hope you enjoy =)











 














4 comments:

  1. ha-ha! so cute! the kids I watch also love photo booth :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LITTLE GIRL IS SO SMART----
    THOSE PICTURES HAVE A LOT OF IMAGINATION IN THEM----LOL---

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha I love these pictures!! Such personality!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think she is having way too much fun! She is a ham with a load of imagination. Too cute!

    ReplyDelete