Saturday, April 2, 2011

Chocolate Caramel Crackers


Warning: the following recipe is extremely addicting. You will definitely want to take these to a party or have a group of people over rather than making a whole batch of them for yourself. Take it from somebody who has been there and learned her lesson. These guys will literally sit on your counter and scream your name every time you walk by them until you finally give in and eat Every. Last. One.

I was first introduced to these little guys at a Super Bowl party a couple of months ago. A friend of mine brought them and since then I have not been able to get them out of my mind. I just had to look up the recipe and make them myself. So I did. And now I'm going to put the link to the recipe on here so you can be just as addicted as me...ha-ha!


You can read the full tutorial and recipe I followed over at Smitten Kitchen. I used saltines instead of Matzo since I had the saltines on hand. Give it a try...I promise you'll love them!

No comments:

Post a Comment