Monday, May 9, 2011

Things That Make Me Smile 2



Little man fell asleep in his Jumperoo the other day. It was the cutest thing ever. I was in the living room listening to him happily jumping up and down when all of the sudden he just stopped. When I went in to investigate why he was suddenly so quiet, I found him fast asleep. I decided not to disturb him and just let him go ahead and take his nap like this. When he woke up about half an hour later he immediately started jumping and smiling again like nothing had ever happened. He's such a happy little dude and it's definitely looking like he's going to have his daddy's napping abilities.







Isn't this just too cute?




I know this doesn't really go with the other pictures, but it definitely makes me smile, so I'm going to throw it in there. My youngest sister and I threw a surprise party for our sister Stacey as she was turning 21 this past week. We had a lot of fun planning the party and there were lots of pretty decorations, awesome food, and fun memories. I'll do a more in depth post later with all the details. Happy Monday everyone!

1 comment: