Monday, May 16, 2011

Things That Make Me Smile 3



Everything about these two pictures makes me smile. We had little girl's best friend and cousin over for the day today. As soon as her cousin walked in the door little girl literally dragged her upstairs announcing she was going to "make her all pretty." About 15 minutes later little girl came downstairs and said "look at us, mommy!" I almost fell over laughing when I saw what she had done to her cousin. They were both so proud of how pretty they looked and I was pretty impressed at the creativity involved.


Little girl's face and my niece's outfit make this picture hilarious
These two are a riot. There are so many funny things that they say and do that I hope I can remember later. I want them to stay this age forever because they are so much fun right now.

Happy Monday Everyone!!!

4 comments:

  1. so cute! take more pics tonight! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHA! Omg, friend.. My sisters and I used to do this ALL the time when we were little! So funny :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too precious-btw, every stage has its beauty and fun. Gotta love 'em all!

    ReplyDelete